[Bese-devel] Re: latest patches to ucw_ajax

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 12:25:33 UTC 2006

> _ajax now depends on two more projects: trivial-garbage and
> bordeaux-threads. for both of them you can find a darcs patch attached
> in this mail that needs to be applied until they get into the official
> repo.

bordeaux-threads got my patch in the official repo, now only
trivial-garbage needs patching. (sidenote: unfortunately my t-g patch
will not be applied as-is, so it will have to be unpulled when the
author pushes and equivalent of it. (or the entire repo darcs get
again))

> also note that if you are using sbcl then you need to check out the
> latest from CVS and apply this patch:
> http://retes.hu/~mega/tmp/wht2.diff (for further details on this patch
> google for "Weak hash tables early adopter edition")

seems like mega is updating his sbcl patch regularily, i suggest looking at

http://retes.hu/~mega/tmp/

and get the latest wht*.diff

the rest of the sbcl patches are in cvs now.

so to sum up, these extras are needed currently:
 - sbcl wht patch when using sbcl (clisp should work, but the js
poller will always revert to polling)
 - trivial-garbage patch in my previous mail

hth,

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)