[Bese-devel] Re: File upload problem

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Mon Apr 17 11:04:29 UTC 2006

"Ties Stuij" <cjstuij at gmail.com> writes:

> He marco,
>
> i was wondering: about a month ago you announced you were going to
> overhaul the plumbing of the internals in ucw_dev soon. Any idea when
> or if that is going to happen? I just bumped into a problem with some
> ajax-code making to many frames, which could be easily solved with the
> new internals as i understood.

it's all sitting in the ucw_request-dispatch branch (and has been for
a while even though i may not have publicived it enough). it's
prodcution ready code (i'm using for two of my main projects).

http://common-lisp.net/project/ucw/repos/ucw_request-dispatch

there are some conflicts between that and the current ucw_dev code. i
was planning on merging the two a week or so ago but now i'm going to
wait a bit more until the ucwctl stuff settles down.

hth.