[Bese-devel] Re: starting problems (cl-launch)

Luca Capello luca at pca.it
Fri Apr 7 17:38:26 UTC 2006

Hello!

On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 19:03:21 +0200, pjd tech wrote:
> I have it working now. But I still had to do a couple of strange
> things.
>
> - had to copy CL-Launch.sh to cl-launch

Sorry, this will be corrected in the next few days...  I based my
patch on the Debian cl-launch package, which has cl-launch instead of
cl-launch.sh.  I'll add a check for the latter, too.

> - had to copy swank*.lisp files into a cache folder under
>   ~/.sbcl/cache...

I explained this problem in the summary of my patch, I think I'll need
to add it to the README or something similar:

=====
- cl-launch (http://www.cliki.net/cl-launch), but there a small
  problem with the SLIME swank when you're not using the
  common-lisp-controller, as reported here:

    http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/slime-devel/2006-March/004664.html

  Follow the thread for a possible solution.
=====

BTW, this issue is still unsolved :-(

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca