[Bese-devel] another ucw tutorial

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 08:15:29 UTC 2006

On 4/5/06, Brandon Edens <brandon at cs.uri.edu> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 03:43:56AM -0400, Drew Crampsie wrote:
>
> > On top of that, c-l-c is basically just screwed, especially for SBCL
> > users. Best idea is to use asdf-install or manual methods over apt-get.
>
> Curious. what is broken about c-l-c? Is there some place where I can read
> criticisms about it?

i'm realtively new to list, and i also started on the sbcl on debian
route... and of course i met c-l-c. but stopped using it after about a few
days, when i saw that doing admin stuff by hand just works better and causes
less headaches.

unfortunately i don't have any constructive criticism anymore.

- attila

(alias 101 on irc &no 'its not lisp code :)