[Bese-devel] UCW with SBCL on Linux (possibly threading issue)

Shark Fin Soup shark.fin.soup at mac.com
Tue Sep 20 03:26:02 UTC 2005

Dear Vladimir,

I am running this on a Linode box (100Mhz), so it would take forever
to migrate my Gentoo to NPTL. I waited at least half a day and it was
not done with recompilation, so I decided to opt for the CMUCL
option. I also decided that using Gentoo on the box is not practical
because of the lengthly compilation time to make any change to the
system. Hence, Debian was fine for my purpose.

As you said, CMUCL works without a glitch. I had make minor change to
Swank to allow SSH tunneling to work, but other than that all is well.

Thank you,

Dr. Atip Asvanund