[Bese-devel] Re: Running Demos of UCW on Mac OS Tiger - Patch

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Thu Sep 15 20:21:39 UTC 2005

Thanks for the prompt response. However, it seems this changeset did
not fix the problem. I can still replicate it. There are other
problems I found with the "Presentation demo" that I don't know if
they were introduced with the changesets or if they were there
before. For example, if I try to search for a non-existing last name,
I get the following on the console and the browser gets stuck:

2005-09-15T16:19.26 IT.BESE.ARNESI:+INFO+ IT.BESE.UCW::UCW.BACKEND:
Handling request for "/ucw/examples/index.ucw"
2005-09-15T16:19.26 IT.BESE.ARNESI:+ERROR+ IT.BESE.UCW::UCW-LOGGER:
Recursive request error #<SIMPLE-ERROR #x694C0B6>.
 > Debug: No applicable method for args:
 >         (NIL #<IT.BESE.UCW:ERROR-COMPONENT #x694C4C6>
IT.BESE.UCW::TRANSACTION-STACK)
 >         to #<STANDARD-GENERIC-FUNCTION IT.BESE.UCW:BACKTRACK-SLOT
#x6640D66>
 > While executing: "Unknown"

;;;
;;; #<PROCESS an httpd worker(7) [Active] #x6780E76> requires access
to Shared Terminal Input
;;;

Thanks,
Waldo