[Bese-devel] Re: Running Demos of UCW on Mac OS Tiger - Patch

Vladimir Sekissov svg at surnet.ru
Thu Sep 15 20:12:55 UTC 2005

waldo> Ok. This changeset seems to have fixed that problem. Thanks Vladimir.
waldo>
waldo> Now, I don't know if this is an unrelated problem. I go to the
waldo> "Presentation demo" and click on "Search". It shows me Alice Almond
waldo> as a match. Right after that, when I click on the "Presentation demo"
waldo> link again, I get the following error on the browser:
waldo>
waldo> ERROR
waldo>
waldo> Unbound variable: IT.BESE.UCW::SET-ACTION-PARAMETER

This patch in the attachment :)

Best Regards,
Vladimir Sekissov