[Bese-devel] Running Demos of UCW on Mac OS Tiger

Aleksandar Bakic a_bakic at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 17:15:56 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am not fully following this thread, but if the problem is in what Marco wrote
below, I can only tell that the Presentations example with nested forms works
for me in Firefox 1.5beta when only one set of script + three hidden inputs is
present in the HTML output. How to get rid of excessive sets of elements is
another issue... If I find out that this does not work in another browser/OS
combination, my approach will be to change the HTML output so as to make it
work for that browser/OS combination, instead of trying to find The Right Way.
An alternative is to learn more about Javascript. I might be wrong, but I also
find the available (X)HTML specs quite imprecise to reply upon. Comments are
welcome.

Just my two cents,
Alex