[Bese-devel] Running Demos of UCW on Mac OS Tiger

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Thu Sep 15 14:19:39 UTC 2005

I don't mean to be a pest. I know everyone is working hard. Because
I'm still in the learning process, I feel very frustrated that since
I started reviewing UCW, I have not been able to run through all the
demos. I'm trying to use them as teaching examples but I don't know
what's broken. I don't know if it's a demo issue or an UCW
implementation issue. Any info you guys can shed will be greatly
appreciated.

As I mentioned yesterday, with the latest _dev version, I can now
start UCW. However, I'm still having the same problems when running
the demos.

Thanks,
Waldo