[Bese-devel] ./bin/ucwctl suggestions

Nathan Bird nathan at acceleration.net
Fri Sep 9 00:06:56 UTC 2005

I hadn't really used ucwctl much, when I tried it today with sbcl every time
I tried to slime-connect (over ssh tunnel) lisp would exit right after/as it
connected.  Anybody else seen this behavior

But having looked at ucwctl to see what was going on there it seems that the
code there is a bit more succinct than start.lisp so I changed start.lisp to
use this style (create-server). I believe this is what Robert Marlow
introduced at the beginning of August that was never moved into start.lisp.

Another reason was because I have been trying several of the different
backends today and it was bugging me that they were on different ports.

I believe all of the necessary setup is being done here. So far though I
have only written (half of) one UCW app, then also trying to make sure that
admin and examples are still working. There might be stuff about working
with several at once that I have not yet grokked.

I removed the warning comment while making the araneida backend against
using the default-url accessor, as it seemed to be incorrect.

*ucw-tal-root* was listed in the export of packages.lisp twice.

Nathan Bird