[Bese-devel] multiple forms and s/f/a inputs

Aleksandar Bakic a_bakic at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 21:56:11 UTC 2005

Hi,

The nested edit form in the presentations example (where one should enter last
name) does not work for me (I hope I did not break something) because when I
click on its "Ok" both its hidden inputs named "s", "f" and "a" and its
enclosing form's hidden inputs with the same names are sent to the server. I am
not very familiar with forms semantics, so:

1. What specification document should one read as a definite standard (if there
is such a thing) for forms semantics? (I found
http://whatwg.org/specs/web-forms/current-work/#form0)

2. Do the UCW backends all handle multiple/nested forms correctly (i.e., comply
with the document in 1)?

Thanks,
Alex