[Bese-devel] UCW vs Seaside (and Scheme)

Aleksandar Bakic a_bakic at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 3 19:14:07 UTC 2005

> Is it just code wrapped by...

I meant to say, I suppose the CPS transformer knows what code should be
transformed and what code is 'simple' so as to be called directly (and
compiled), so it closes over code wrapped by arnesi macros. I know you've been
using sucla to rewrite some of CL so that, I suppose, it can be used with
continuations (and interpreted). Is there more to this than my by-the-book
understanding? (I hope to find time to read the arnesi code eventually...)

Thanks,
Alex