[Bese-devel] require a login

Jan Rychter jan at rychter.com
Fri Oct 28 12:43:53 UTC 2005

Simple question: how do you require a login into your application?

The wiki example isn't quite enough for me -- the "UCW way" example
requires login in an action, while I require one before showing the main
component, e.g. in the entry point. I quickly run into issues there: you
need a window component if it's to be called from an entry point, and
there is no way to answer (go back to an entry point).

The other wiki example (using multiple entry points) quickly gets very
complicated if what you have is not a single login, but two or more
steps that the user has to go through before getting to the main
application.

Is there a way to achieve this using :before methods in normal
application flow, for example?

--J.