[Bese-devel] ucw_public

Drew Crampsie drewc at tech.coop
Thu Oct 27 11:42:45 UTC 2005

Marco Baringer wrote:
> Aleksandar Bakic <a_bakic at yahoo.com> writes:
>

>>>there is no policy as to what you should, or shouldn't, do to
>>>that repo (wild wild coding).
>>
>>I was going to suggest the opposite: how about trying to plan the ucw
>>development (maybe using bugzilla)? It seems to be quite a movable target for
>>some uses. Will there be any changes to the way arnesi_dev and ucw_dev are
>>handled?
>

> i wasn't planning on it. it's not that i wouldn't like ucw and arnesi
> to be stable repos (instead of just "old") and leave _dev as the
> acutal development repos, but i really don't have the time to deal
> with it. if anyone feels liking deciding when ucw is stable (fsov
> "stable") and moving that into ucw (and arnesi) and tagging it i'll
> give whatever support (write perms, support, etc.)  is neccessary.

I have plans to release a 'stable' version of UCW included with LoL, and
make the whole thing asdf-installable. If anybody wants to help, the
first step would be to update my ucw repo (versions.tech.coop) to the
latest _dev, and then make LoL work with that.

I'm in the middle of a busy project, but should have some time next
month for this sort of thing. I'll keep the list posted.

drewc