[Bese-devel] a problem with the summation example

Aleksandar Bakic a_bakic at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 20:41:15 UTC 2005

> a couple of people (re drew's "Method Combination issue" post) have
> been getting similar errors lately, and i'm unable to reproduce the
> problem. is this still happening?

Yes. (I sent you a 120kB eval/cc debug dump in another email.) I noticed I had

(defgeneric/cc start (task))

while the official ucw has

(defgeneric start (task))

In the sum.lisp example, start is an action: which defgeneric is right? Without
the "/cc", I cannot catcher the "invalid number of arguments: 3" error, but ucw
crashes in a similar way.

I'll try to read the referenced post once common-lisp.net is up again.

Alex