[Bese-devel] New form api/initargs for forms?

Asbjørn Bjørnstad asbjxrn at bjxrnstad.net
Sun Oct 9 15:32:25 UTC 2005

Hi,
are there going to be a more extensive form example that shows off
the new functionality of the form api? I'm not smart enough to
understand everything that's going on.

One thing I've been fumbling with is how to pass initial values to
the form elements. It works fine for other components (info-message
for example.) but I think the component part of the slots in the form
elements is complicating things. (Particulary nice example would be
to eg. pass a name of a user, and create a option/select slot with
new messages, friends or some other dynamic relationship for that user.)

--
   -asbjxrn