[Bese-devel] Minimized form of some tags confuses browsers

Ignas Mikalajunas ignas.mikalajunas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 13:55:37 UTC 2005

  I was playing with yaclml a bit and spent some time trying to catch
a layout bug mozilla ignored:
First i thought that it is a bug in the browser yet according to:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/#guidelines
  I am not sure if this is the right place for such things, but i am
attaching a patch to yaclml that makes yaclml use <div></div> even if
end tag forbiden according to w3c) ignore their body.
  Ignas Mikalajūnas