[Bese-devel] performance

Henrik Hjelte henrik.hjelte at poboxes.com
Fri Nov 25 09:02:44 UTC 2005

I guess there is no urgent need for help with improved performance
tests. You already know what the overhead is and seem happy with your
test. The performance of my own application is more depending on the
design choices I have made, so I have many things to improve before I
blame ucw. My own a priori view of ucw performance is that it has a very
good structure and readable code made in a Lisp style good for
performance. So if there is any problems, it should be quite easy to
solve them.

/Henrik Hjelte