[Bese-devel] time-elements patch in ucw_public

Asbjørn Bjørnstad asbjxrn at bjxrnstad.net
Fri Nov 18 19:56:52 UTC 2005

I've used the time-elements for some forms, but whenever I chose
the %b %B formats, the month were stuck initialized to January.
There were also some issues with 12/24 hours.

It looked like these problems might have popped up after a reordering
of the sequence (setf client-value) and init-from-format were called?
I must admit I haven't groked the sequence of events involved during
initialization of a element, so I tried making my patch change as little
as possible. patcher beware.
--
  -asbjxrn