[Bese-devel] darcs patch: minor changes in docs/QUICKSTART...

Alberto Santini albertosantini at tiscali.it
Sun Nov 13 11:51:17 UTC 2005

Hello Luca.

It was my first patch using darcs. Please, be patient :) and thanks
for the advice.

I have two problems (only two?):

- I don't understand why, when I post a new topic in the mailing
list, my post is a subtopic of the
last post (sigh!). In this case'darcs patch' subject is a subtopic of
bese continuations, but I'm
sure to have done a fresh mail a not a reply.

- I did as you said: executing 'darcs send' command and darcs asked
the target mail address.
Then darcs sent the patch and exit without error. I had no evidence
of the result of the sending.
So I executed 'darcs send -o CHANGESET' command and sent the patch to
the mailing list by email.
I'm working on Mac OS X and I don't know if I have a mail environment
configured correctly
(sendmail) to send an email from command line, by darcs.

About the comment... have I to be more specific (and not general)?

Thanks in advance,
Alberto Santini