[Bese-devel] bese continuations

karol skocik karol.skocik at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 11:06:23 UTC 2005

Hi,
  I want to use bese continuations in some graph matching search
problems - I mean,  when one mapping from pattern graph to search
graph is found - the search should return the mapping + continuation,
so that when I call the continuation, I searches for the next mapping.
  I was googling a lot, but I couldn't find that small clear example
(not description of CPS framework) how to use them. I have checked
Bill Clementson's blog about them as well, but they don't show me that
what I am looking for, or at least I can't figure out the
functionality in those examples.

 I hope, somebody will write me example with this functionality :

(dotimes (i 10)
 ;; here I want to save the continuation to *variable*
 ;; here I want to return 'i')

Thank you,
 Karol