[Bese-devel] Hello app in ucw_dev...

Alberto Santini albertosantini at tiscali.it
Sat Nov 12 10:29:26 UTC 2005

Of course, if I change examples.lisp in ucw_dev/examples/
examples.lisp as
   (:entry-point "index.ucw" (:application *example-application*
                                   :class regexp-entry-point)))

I can play with the examples page (openmcl 1.0, ucw_dev and
portableaserve).

   http://localhost:8080/index.ucw

I think, maybe, there is something related with regular expression
library, but it's
a library contained in portableaserve.

I noted, doing changes to the examples.lisp and recompiling by slime,
the entry-points slot of the app grew (it's a list) every time I
changed the entry-point.
The initial values are 'error.ucw' and 'index.ucw', but if I change
the entry point
and recompile entry-points slot will contain three values and so on.
I don't know if a behaviour expected. Sorry if this note is silly.

Regards,
Alberto Santini

On Nov 12, 2005, at 10:33 AM, Alberto Santini wrote:

> I resolved the problem with hello app. The render-on method is
> substituted by render method.
> So the (correct) last version of hello app, running with ucw_dev, is:

[cut]