[Bese-devel] ucw_dev and arnesi_dev

Adam Jones ajones1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:56:01 UTC 2005

On 11/10/05, Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it> wrote:

> unless someone steps up shortly and offers to maintain a stable branch
> of ucw and deal wtih packaging/publishing releases i'm going to merge
> the _dev branches and the 'stable' branches of ucw and arnesi and
> always work off those.

I would offer to do it except i'm still learning my way around the
language, much less this specific system. I don't know how to do it,
and do not have any webspace to host this on. However if it would not
be too hard for me to learn how to handle something and you want me to
do it I am more than willing.

-Adam