[Bese-devel] Introduction and questions...

Alberto Santini albertosantini at tiscali.it
Wed Nov 9 19:04:14 UTC 2005

Hello Adam.

You can find a quick start guide in the development branch of UCW:

   http://common-lisp.net/project/ucw/repos/ucw_dev/docs/QUICKSTART

The guide is a quick start installation of UCW. I'm writing a quick
start
guide from the point of view of the developer based on the development
of a simple app: login, search form, list of results, logout. I'd
like to
describe the concepts of UCW and how to develop examples.

Regards,
Alberto Santini

On Nov 8, 2005, at 21:56 PM, Adam Jones wrote:

> Hi all, I'm kind of new to the list, the programming language, and at
> least half of the concepts involved here, so if any of what follows is
> either dumb or simply does not make sense please go easy on the
> newbie.
[cut]