[Bese-devel] Introduction and questions...

Adam Jones ajones1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 20:56:23 UTC 2005

Hi all, I'm kind of new to the list, the programming language, and at
least half of the concepts involved here, so if any of what follows is
either dumb or simply does not make sense please go easy on the
newbie.

This project looks really interesting, and I was wondering aside from
the documentation available from the website are there any more
tutorials available? Are there any other projects going on that use
UCW that mights be interesting? If I decide to take tons of notes
while working on learning this and want to turn them into some
reference documentation who should I burden that with?

Specifically I was wondering what kind of support there is for
integrated javascript type stuff. Maybe I am not really understanding
what I am looking at here but extending the user interface with
javascript seems like a pretty natural concept for ucw. Let me know if
there is anything I can do to help out. At this point I would probably
only be able to pester people into writing down/handing me
documentation for stuff, but I am willing to take that up if it is
needed.