[Bese-devel] Temporarily storing form data

Henrik Hjelte henrik.hjelte at poboxes.com
Mon Nov 7 10:29:13 UTC 2005

On tor, 2005-11-03 at 17:11 -0800, Drew Crampsie wrote:

> (defmacro with-ajax ((component) &body args)
>    (multiple-value-bind (actions callbacks args output)

> 	  (dojo.io.bind
> 		(create
> 		 ,@(unless

Your ajax macro looks really nice! Since I have begun playing with the
dojo toolkit, I wonder if you are going to release this? I tried to find
it in the lisp-on-lines linked from cliki (at versions.tech.coop ), but
I got the impression that it was based on the prototype toolkit rather
than dojo.

I currently use a modified version of cl-ajax, but is poorly integrated
with ucw and parenscript, so I think it is dead-end.

Thanks,
Henrik Hjelte