[Bese-devel] Counter doesn't work in ucw 0.39: Can't find function "make-standard-environment"

Ben Matasar matasar at gmail.com
Mon May 16 04:39:32 UTC 2005

I've been playing a bit with UCW under OpenMCL 14.3 on a mac running
Tiger (aka 10.4), and all of the example applications run fine except
for the counter, which fails citing:

"Undefined function IT.BESE.UCW::MAKE-STANDARD-ENVIRONMENT called with
arguments (((IT.BESE.UCW:COMPONENT . #<IT.BESE.UCW-USER::COUNTER
#x687D34E>)) #<IT.BESE.UCW-USER::COUNTER #x687D34E>)"

In emacs I get the choice to do several things, including send a
backtrace page to the user (which is extremely cool, btw).

I also tried to build a simple hello component and got a similar
error.  I've tried both the araneida and httpd backends, and it
doesn't work with either one.  I can send the full backtrace to the
list if necessary.

My question is: Am I configuring things improperly?

Thanks,
Ben