[Bese-devel] build problems

Aleksandar Bakic a_bakic at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 00:38:58 UTC 2005

Hi,

Even though I've been on this list for quite some time, I am only now getting
to try UCW seriously. Could someone please give me a hint on how to get around
errors of this form, when building using recent CMUCL (2005-03 and 2005-05)?

The slot PCL:CLASS-PRECEDENCE-LIST is unbound in the object
#<STANDARD-COMPONENT-CLASS ERROR-MESSAGE {5861C14D}>.
   [Condition of type UNBOUND-SLOT]

I tried patching ucw.asd, but that only delayed the errors a bit. I also tried
building with SBCL but got some other error... I checked out from the arch
repository using the slow-start procedure from the UCW web site (I had to add a
symlink to iterate.asd; I am new to arch).

Thanks,
Alex