[Bese-devel] UCW and POST

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Wed Mar 30 19:02:25 UTC 2005

Hello,

I have the following form:

 <form method="POST" enctype="multipart/form-data" ucw:action="(upload
$component)">  <table>
 </form>

But everytime I try to upload a file, UCW drops me back to the entry
point of the application: index.ucw.

Is this supposed to work? How can I debug this behaviour?

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

-- Common Lisp can do what C, C++, Java, PASCAL, PHP, Perl, (you --
-- name it) can do. Here's how:                                  --
-- http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1590592395             --