[Bese-devel] request for comments: qbook

Eugene Tyurin etyurin at comcast.net
Fri Mar 11 03:14:24 UTC 2005

Marco,

Have you seen the documentation tool that comes with the OSE library?

http://ose.sourceforge.net/browse.php?group=tools-manual&entry=cinfo.htm

I think it has a nice document structure list that you may want to add
to the canned set of formats (Dumpleton calls it "= tags").  Also, I am
not sure that HTML is such a hot primary output format - horizontal
scroll bars inside code sections definitely have to go.  Call me
old-fashioned but what about texinfo or latex?  Both can be then
converted to HTML, PDF, or almost any other format/medium.

--ET.