[Bese-devel] request for comments: qbook

Tim Lavoie tim at fractaldragon.net
Thu Mar 10 21:32:59 UTC 2005

On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 06:16:30PM +0100, Marco Baringer wrote:

> nb: it's not so the quality of the documentation i'm worried about (i
> know that sucks). what i'd like to know is if the format works or not
> (compared to the latex thing we have now).

Hi Marco,

The format seems like a good start to me, but is unnecessarily
compressed to 600 pixels in the stylesheet. Actually, the appearance
is compressed vertically as well, so more whitespace would be easier
on the eyes.

On a related note, certain entries have horizontal scroll bars of
their own, which is also distracting. I haven't dug far into the
stylesheet yet, but some form of wrapping would be better.

	Cheers,
	Tim