[Bese-devel] Question about my UCW setup - getting all 404s

Zachery Bir zbir at urbanape.com
Fri Jul 29 17:59:15 UTC 2005

I've got UCW started up with an araneida backed, and have an image
with Marco's *hello-world* app created and registered with the
*default-server* but anything off http://127.0.0.1:8080/ results in a
404 including the entry point for hello-world and the /ucw/admin and /
ucw/examples/

Mac OS X 10.4.2, OpenMCL 0.14.3, Slime 1.2.1 (from CVS), ucw 0.3.9,
and asdf-installed other packages (yaclml, arnesi, rfc2388, &c)

slime inspecting the *default-server* shows the three applications
registered, but I'm not sure where to further debug this. it's
logging to my terminal with the 404s.

Thanks,

Zac