[Bese-devel] darcs

Dimitry Gashinsky digash at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 21:57:39 UTC 2005

On 7/6/05, Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it> wrote:
> rm at fabula.de writes:
>
> > On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 03:42:42PM +0200, Marco Baringer wrote:
> >>
> >> ucw, arnesi and yaclml are now under darcs. the repositories are
> >> located at:
> >>
> >> http://common-lisp.net/project/ucw/repos/ucw/
> >> http://common-lisp.net/project/bese/repos/arnesi/
> >> http://common-lisp.net/project/bese/repos/yaclml/
> >>
> >> the history has been lost, so it goes.
> >>
> >> comments welcome.

I think tla is not that difficult. I've understood it after using
darcs for some time :)
I noticed you used older version of tla. Maybe that was the cause of
your problems? I would love to hear a postmortem analysis since I am
pretty happy with arch and use it for a lot of projects.

> how can i tell darcs to version the executable bit on files?

You can't.
http://darcs.net/DarcsWiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#head-f6690ca8f72ee57532b9cf5e74147ae92f0be62a

Regards,
DiG
--
((lambda (lambda) `(,lambda ',lambda)) '(lambda (lambda) `(,lambda ',lambda)))