[Bese-devel] clisp and araneida (and windows)

Edgar Gonçalves edgar.goncalves at tagus.ist.utl.pt
Sun Jan 23 03:55:52 UTC 2005

Thanks for the help. The patch you made for the iterate package did the trick.

Yet another thing on ucw on windows: I tried using ucw with clisp and araneida
(instead of portable aserve, because I haven't compiled the latest clisp with
support for syscalls, yet), and I noticed that, although the server starts ok,
the examples (and admin) apps don't get loaded to the due paths. I'm pointing to
http://localhost:8080/ucw/examples/index.ucw and the result was the Araneida
sorry page (Was asked for URL http://localhost:8080/ucw/examples/index.ucw , but
it didn't happen for us. Sorry)

Being single threaded, clisp does not allow me to mess around with the server
running, but it should be allright (ie, I can see the hello page if I load the
example from araneida, and the ucw loads without errors...)

Thanks again - I feel I'm close to see a ucw screen on windows!! :)

--
Edgar Gonçalves
Software Engineering Group @ INESC-ID