[Bese-devel] Content-Type for uploaded files?

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Fri Feb 25 09:33:00 UTC 2005

ocorrain at yahoo.com (Tiarnán Ó Corráin) writes:

> Hi--
>
> how can I get the content-type of uploaded files? I have taken code
> from the example application, viz.:

you can't. we have a _very_ simple setup for nowwhich simply sets the
corresponding parameter to the mime content. we'd need to create a
simple object (mime-post-part or something) which could cantain the
body and all the headers. i'll do it eventually, but you colud try
editing ucw/src/backend/mod_lisp.lisp (look for the
extract-multipart/form-data function) and see if you can come up with
something you like.

while we're on the subject, what do araneida and aserve do with mime
data?