[Bese-devel] Content-Type for uploaded files?

Tiarnán Ó Corráin ocorrain at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 12:24:32 UTC 2005

Hi--

how can I get the content-type of uploaded files? I have taken code
from the example application, viz.:

(defclass file-upload-example (widget-component template-component)
  ((file :accessor file-upload-example.file :initform ""))
  (:metaclass standard-component-class)
  (:default-initargs :template-name "upload.tal")
  (:documentation "Form for uploading a file."))

(defaction upload ((form file-upload-example))
  (call 'file-upload-viewer :file-data (file-upload-example.file form)))

(defclass file-upload-viewer (widget-component)
  ((file-data :initarg :file-data))
  (:metaclass standard-component-class)
  (:documentation "View a file uplodaed by the file-upload-example
  component."))

--
Tiarnán