[Bese-devel] ucw available through darcs

Benedikt Schmidt s_bschmi at ira.uka.de
Mon Feb 7 19:36:51 UTC 2005

Am Sonntag, den 06.02.2005, 11:13 +0100 schrieb Marco Baringer:
> not withstanding this excursion into darcs land i want every to know
> that the official source for ucw is the arch repository. i will keep
> the darcs repo synchronized (though it may lag a bit) and i'll accept
> darcs patches, but we're not switching over to darcs.

Attached is a first try to implement a Task [1] component in UCW and
some typo fixes.

> p.s. - this is my first attempt at setting up darcs, comments welcome.

If you add "_darcs/pref/email" with the email address where patches
should be sent, darcs send should work without entering an email
address.

Benedikt

[1]
http://www.motionobj.com/seasidefaq/DifferenceBetweenComponentAndTask