[Bese-devel] ucw available through darcs

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Sun Feb 6 10:13:46 UTC 2005

in the hopes of making ucw as easy as possible to work with (and to
send me your changes), i've created a darcs repo for ucw:

http://common-lisp.net/project/ucw/_darcs/ucw

the repo was created by automatically reading the entire ucw history
(the repo contains almost 700 patches). here's a quick intro to using
the new repo:

$ darcs get http://common-lisp.net/project/ucw/_darcs/ucw
<implement something really really cool>
$ darcs record
$ darcs send

not withstanding this excursion into darcs land i want every to know
that the official source for ucw is the arch repository. i will keep
the darcs repo synchronized (though it may lag a bit) and i'll accept
darcs patches, but we're not switching over to darcs.

p.s. - this is my first attempt at setting up darcs, comments welcome.