[Bese-devel] ucw 0.3.6pre0

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Mon Feb 7 15:52:30 UTC 2005

rm at mh-freiburg.de (Le grand pinguin) writes:

>> if i don't hear anything back this will become 0.3.6 which will be
>> released tomorow.
>
> Hmm, i did download the tarball and started up my OpenMCL/PPC (Debian/Linux
> with omcl version 0.14.2-p2 (basically a debianized version of Brian's
> repository). Everything seems to work fine (using mod_lisp) except the
> 'signal an error' - that drops me into omcl's kernel debugger. Or is this
> intended? ;-)

oh my. what pain. what suffering.

the error is, afaict, caused by attempting to print the elements on
the stack which are no longer there but aren't quite bogus objects yet
(this is what i've been able to glean from the kernel backtrace,
slime's backtrace and the curretly working version of the error
backtrace).

anyway:

ftp://ftp.common-lisp.net/pub/project/ucw/ucw_0.3.6pre1.tar.gz

>  cheers RalfD

that was fun...