[Bese-devel] ucw 0.3.6pre0

Le grand pinguin rm at mh-freiburg.de
Mon Feb 7 14:18:39 UTC 2005

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 02:51:09PM +0100, Marco Baringer wrote:

> i've put up a new release of ucw:
>
> ftp://ftp.common-lisp.net/pub/project/ucw/ucw_0.3.6pre0.tar.gv
>
> i've tested this (clean install of ucw and related libs) on openmcl
> (darwin+araneida and darwin+mod_lisp), cmucl (linux-x86 + araneida)
> and sbcl (linux-x86 + araneida). seeing as how my last release went
> i'd appreciate it if someone would download it and make sure that at
> least the examples compile, load and run correctly.
>
> if i don't hear anything back this will become 0.3.6 which will be
> released tomorow.

Hmm, i did download the tarball and started up my OpenMCL/PPC (Debian/Linux
with omcl version 0.14.2-p2 (basically a debianized version of Brian's
repository). Everything seems to work fine (using mod_lisp) except the
'signal an error' - that drops me into omcl's kernel debugger. Or is this
intended? ;-)

 cheers RalfD