[Bese-devel] Araneida: doesn't register CSS

rm at fabula.de rm at fabula.de
Mon Feb 7 09:15:24 UTC 2005

On Fri, Feb 04, 2005 at 02:37:09PM -0600, Alan Shutko wrote:
> "Marco Baringer" <mb at bese.it> writes:
>
> > yes, that looks like the best place.
>
> I've pushed another patch to my archive
> (http://www.springies.com/~ats/2005-oss) adding :www-root.  I think
> it's pretty clean, but I'd appreciate input.
>
> > i think at this point we really should implement publish-directory
> > for aserve (can we do something similar for mod_lisp or is it
> > impossible to change apache's conf at runitme?)
>
> I'll take a look at aserve unless someone else does first.  As for
> mod_lisp, I'm pretty sure that Apache 1.3's config can't be changed at
> runtime, and while I don't know whether Apache 2's config can be
> changed, it would probably require hacking mod_lisp to support
> changing it.

Hmm, depends on how you define "runtime". You certainly can change the
configuration files and send the master process (the one that drops his
PID into the PID-file) a SIGHUP. None of the currently running requests
will be affected (but that wouldn't be nice anyway) but except this every-
thing should work ok ...

 hth Ralf Mattes