[Bese-devel] Araneida: doesn't register CSS

Alan Shutko ats at acm.org
Fri Feb 4 20:37:09 UTC 2005

"Marco Baringer" <mb at bese.it> writes:

> yes, that looks like the best place.

I've pushed another patch to my archive
(http://www.springies.com/~ats/2005-oss) adding :www-root.  I think
it's pretty clean, but I'd appreciate input.

> i think at this point we really should implement publish-directory
> for aserve (can we do something similar for mod_lisp or is it
> impossible to change apache's conf at runitme?)

I'll take a look at aserve unless someone else does first.  As for
mod_lisp, I'm pretty sure that Apache 1.3's config can't be changed at
runtime, and while I don't know whether Apache 2's config can be
changed, it would probably require hacking mod_lisp to support
changing it.

--
Alan Shutko <ats at acm.org> - I am the rocks.
Cheating on His Wife: Izzy Backyet*