[Bese-devel] checkboxes

Aleksandar Bakic a_bakic at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 15:12:38 UTC 2005

> input tag with a value for when the check box is off. This way, when
> the form is submitted, the user did not select the check box you will
> get the "off" value and if the user selected the check box, you will
> receive the on value.

Thanks. I am a bit puzzled by the solution -- is there any standard document
saying that this is how clients should behave?

I am playing with ucw::call-callbacks and friends. I read elsewhere about
server-side reset methods, so I am trying to add "reset callbacks", which
should be called before other callbacks, to clear checkboxes. However, one has
to be careful about when to call a "reset callback", i.e., not to call it
unless a form is submitted. (Otherwise, it is a mess.)

Alex