[Bese-devel] YACLML formatting

Peter Scott sketerpot at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 15:12:07 UTC 2005

On 12/17/05, Bill Atkins <atkinw at rpi.edu> wrote:
> The YACLML macros generate HTML that looks like
> [snip
> What is the advantage of putting the closing angle bracket on the next
> line.  Can this behavior be turned off?

Marco wanted to produce indented HTML output, but if you put the
indentation outside the tags, it sometimes shows up in the displayed
web page. He decided that it was easier to simply put the spacing
*inside* the tag. It's the price you pay for nice indentation.

I believe you can turn it off by setting
it.bese.yaclml:*yaclml-indent* to nil before compiling code that
produces yaclml output.

-Peter