[Bese-devel] Small form patch

Vladimir Sekissov svg at surnet.ru
Fri Dec 2 14:26:22 UTC 2005

Good day,

asbjxrn> It seemed to me that the condition strings were thrown away during
asbjxrn> validation, if I'm wrong and there is a way of using them already
asbjxrn> please disregard this patch.

I supposed that error collection would be done with `status-bar'
component or something similar to centrilize message/error rendering
by simply overwriting `report-error' method:

(defmethod report-error  (component slot-name condition)
  (show-message (format-error-pretty component slot-name condition)))

`show-message' is a `status-bar' method and sends message to it.
`status-bar' shows collected during request processing messages and
 clears them after.

Of couse it is the matter of taste and preferences.

Best Regards,
Vladimir Sekissov