[Bese-devel] Re: ucw documentation effort

Maciek Pasternacki maciekp at japhy.fnord.org
Thu Dec 1 19:54:20 UTC 2005

On Pungenday, The Aftermath 21, 3171 YOLD, Adam Jones wrote:

> Looking at the documentation provided from the source code I was
> thinking that a decent place to start a reference would be to
> restructure the current source documentation into a one page per
> function/macro/class/(computational object just to have a generic term
> for everything involved). From there the next step I see would be to
> add descriptions for it and provide a facility for user comments. Yes,
> this is almost exactly like the PHP documentation system, but that
> works really well and I think it would be good here.

Maybe some auto-docstring-to-wiki?

By the way, I started documenting my way through UCW source (where to
start, in which order to read files/directories and how is the code
divided, how do pieces fit together etc).  When it gets some shape,
I'll drop a link.

--
__    Maciek Pasternacki <maciekp at japhy.fnord.org> [ http://japhy.fnord.org/ ]
`| _   |_\  / { ...Can't you understand that the way things were planned