[Bese-devel] general question

Friedrich Dominicus frido at q-software-solutions.de
Tue Aug 9 14:45:37 UTC 2005

Thanks for taking the time helping me out with that. There are quite
few things I do not understand, e.g. why does serve-event-listener
work for single-threaded SBCL and why that fails on a multi-threaded
SBCL. I checked another backend PortableAserver and it seem that one
can run it with a multi-threaded SBCL, so maybe I should give that a
try. The point is I want to get my applicaton done and not dive into
that stuff yet. I hope this example will be good enough for others to
learn UCW-programming. For me a the moment it is
trial-error-error-error-error trial---

However could it be that using the thread stuff from acl-compat
wouldn't be a "good" idea?

Regards
Friedrich