[Bese-devel] Small patches to get started using allegro

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Wed Apr 13 13:35:53 UTC 2005

Henrik Hjelte <jagarenbraperson at yahoo.se> writes:

> Hi. I found some minor obstacles on my way to get
> started with the current arch version of ucw on
> allegro 7. It is now working so I'd like to share the
> changes I made.

applied. thanks!

my only issue is with the patch to mopp.lisp. I just rechecked on
cmucl (19a for ppc), sbcl 0.8.21, Openmcl 0.14.3, clisp cvs from a few
weeks ago and allegro: _none_ of them have the problem that ugly piece
of code in mopp.lisp is trying to solve. i'm going to perfrom a few
more test and then just drop that part of mopp.lisp.