[Bese-devel] Compilation errof for mod_lisp.c

Giannandrea Castaldi g.castaldi at quinary.com
Fri Mar 5 17:02:49 UTC 2004

Hi,
Finally I've installed a new version of cmucl and apache
(net-www/apache-1.3.29-r1) and now I launch the examples without problem
but when I try to access the url http://127.0.0.1:3001/ucw/admin there
is a timeout.
Some info:
I've added in /etc/apache/conf/apache.conf (there isn't httpd.conf):
LoadModule lisp_module        modules/mod_lisp.so (at the end of
LoadModule section)
AddModule mod_lisp.c (at the end of AddModule section)

and at the end of /etc/apache/conf/commonapache.conf:

LispServer 127.0.0.1 3001 "ucw" (I tried this line also at the end of
apache2.conf)
<Location /ucw>
   SetHandler lisp-handler
</Location>

I haven't found in both files SSLOptions and adding I've a failure.

Any suggestion?
Thanks.

Giannandrea