[Bese-devel] Overview of UnCommon Web Archives

Anthony Juckel ajuckel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 02:25:26 UTC 2004

I've known about UCW for some time now, but am just now starting to
take a closer look at it for development.  In your recent status
message Marco, you mentioned that the portableaserve backend was
suffering from some bit rot.  I haven't taken much of a look yet, but
portableaserve is my web server of choice, so I would be interested in
hearing more about any specific shortcomings of which you are aware.
Perhaps I could tinker with fixing those as I get acquainted with the
system(s).

Anthony W. Juckel